Thursday, December 15, 2011

Likes/Dislikes

I like when someone is honest with you and tells you the truth
But I dislike it when someone makes a choice for you because they think they are not good enough for you, or they think they cannot change
I like knowing I can tell you anything and you will just sit there and listen
I dislike knowing that we don't hang as much, you don't call, and it makes me feel like maybe we arent as good friends as I thought
I like having people to hang with chat with, and just chill with, knowing it will be just a friendship
But I dislike having to do all the work, and in the end, feeling like I am the only one putting in the effort to care, I am wondering now, do you care at all?
I like having people to share and discuss important things with because I care about topics and find it hard to keep it to my self most of the time
I dislike having friends who just want to be your friend because you come from a good family, yet they just use you for the wrong reasons, been there, done that
I like meeting new people, hearing new thoughts, discussing views and understanding why people think that way that they think
I dislike being mislead, and not being told the whole truth because you are afraid to hurt me, I can handle myself
I like knowing people trust me because I work hard, and know that I am loyal to my friends
I dislike being ignored
I like being around people, who doesn't?

Signed:
TheFabChick

No comments:

Post a Comment