Monday, November 7, 2011

Do Not Hate The Player, Hate The Game!

I know I look good
You had to do a double take, triple take
Tell your girlfriend not to hate
Just to up her game
It ain't my fault she's used to looking lame
Be a man, take her out, make her feel like a woman
Caress her, don't stress her, make the best of her
Let her trust you, believe what you say is true

You know I look good
You had to stop in your tracks
Take a step back
Make sure she isn't watching you
I am not looking for a fight
Just to make that light
Buddy, your girl is that way
Do not let me turn you away
From the beautiful woman
The one who tolerates what you do to her
Please, I beg, go back to her
She does not deserve to get hurt

Sweetie, I may look good, I may look fine
Do not let my looks be the reason your man leaves your behind

Signed:
TheFabChick

No comments:

Post a Comment